Gymage is a Lifestyle Resort that has unique atmosphere and offers an exclusive experience. It is somewhere you can mix socially with others while achieving your fitness and well-being goals. Gymage has a distinctive design and offers the most premium equipment in Miami Beach.
The combination of a gym and a rooftop restaurant demonstrates how unique Gymage truly is.
Primary Location: Miami-Florida- Lincoln Road
Organization: GYMAGE Social Fitness
Contract Type: Regular
Shift: Day Job
Description of Fitness Club Manager
Are you passionate about helping people improve their health and wellness?
We are looking for a fitness club manager with strong coordination skills and industry knowledge, who can stand for long periods, and has a “Win together” mentality.
It´s important that you are an enthusiastic team player who is eager to learn & grow with Gymage Miami.
- Current nationally recognized Personal Training certification (preferred)
- CPR/AED certification
- 2-3 years of Fitness Club Manager experience.
- Previous health club experience in sales, operations or personal training management.
- Must be proficient in Excel for planning customers’ times and have excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
Knowledge Skills and Role Requirements
- Ability to train and mentor the coaches and front desk staff on selling personal training packages.
- Exhibit up-to-date practical knowledge about the fitness industry.
- Must have professional and technical knowledge about exercise, health, and fitness by keeping up with current with trends in the industry.
- Manage daily sales & production reports, personal trainer payroll, etc.
- Constantly learn about the trends in the fitness sector.
- Adapt a personal approach in response to diverse customer’s situations.
- Deliver unique functional training to enable club members to effectively perform their workouts.
- Complete client fitness assessments.
- Provide excellent customer service and employ superb feedback customer care techniques.
You will possess:
- A strong ability to successfully lead a diverse team.
- A proactive, enthusiastic, and results oriented outlook.
- Must know how to create and maintain an environment of trust and collaboration by encouraging team members to share feedback and make recommendations for improvement.
- Excellent communication skills (team spirit / flexibility), reliability.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Continuously build skills and knowledge through training, coaching, and career experiences.
Essential physical requirements
- Must be able to perform all essential physical aspects of the position which may include standing, sitting, running, walking, jumping, squatting, bending, and reaching.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at GYMAGE Miami we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from a variety of backgrounds, that think differently and who want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo in order to successfully open our first club in Florida. We want individuals on our team who will help our international brand become one of the most innovative companies in our industry.
What We Offer
GYMAGE MIAMI is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
Send your aplication to firstname.lastname@example.org